For the past 65 years, one of the best selling medical resources in the world. It builds upon that proud tradition--with even more of the current information, and delivered in a time-saving, quick-reference style. This latest update is based on the 34th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics is a comprehensive, easy to access, and popular on-call resource for house staff and faculty globally.
// Key Features
• Complete text with optimized navigation
• Core set of essential, trusted resources combined in one convenient package
• Sections on Patient Care in Internal Medicine, Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathy, and Valvular Heart Disease, Pulmonary Diseases, Preventative Cardiology and Ischemic Heart Disease, Fluid and Electrolyte Management, Disorders of Hemostasis and Thrombosis, Liver Diseases, Endocrine Diseases, Patient Care in Internal Medicine, and many more
• Powerful, index-based searches that provides results quickly
• References and pages linked throughout for instant access
• Integrated updates that give the most up-to-date information at your fingertips
• New streamlined format that helps you keep pace with the latest advances in the field while removing redundancies and outdated information
• Enhanced table of contents for quicker reference
• New Topic on toxicology prepares you to respond effectively to any poisoning, overdose, or exposure emergency
• 32 Decision support algorithms and 27 built-in calculators to assist in clinical decisions
• Easy-to-access formulas
• Most vital on-call resource for house staff and faculty around the world!
• Useful resource for internists, residents in internal medicine, emergency medicine, and family medicine, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
27 Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• Anion Gap, Serum
• Body Mass Index (BMI)
• GFR - Cockcroft-Gault Method (Adult)
• Osmolal Gap
• Reticulocyte Index
• Serum Osmolality
• Transtubular Potassium Gradient
• Urea Reduction % (Hemodialysis)
• And more...
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Washington Therapeutic Manual is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Washington Therapeutic Manual (version 6.0.0) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.